The red house on Loviktunet is from 1918, restored 1914.
Availability in the red house:
The Holiday home has:
- Livingroom, kitchen and bathroom/toilet on the main floor
- Can accommodate up to 5 persons in two bedrooms.
- The bedrooms are in the attic with sloped loft and low doors.
- Autentic- as it was in 1918 when the house was built.
- The house is fully equipped for all housekeeping needs
- Free access to dish washer and washing machine.
- The house has a nice atmosphere.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Free Wi FI
Please contact us : email@example.com
On this page we will show you some pictures and write about The Red House.
The Holiday Home is originally from approximately 1918 and it is considered an old house here in the north. House type was called “Nordland” and is a traditional house. Hope you find the pictures interesting. see more about Nordlandshus
Our Holiday Home has been restored over a period and was ready for use in June 2014.
Since then we have rented the house to both Norwegian and foreign guests. We have become acquainted with many interesting people.
The Red house was former farmhouse see about Nordlandshus
and is now one of our two Holiday home on Loviktunet in Lovik. From the livingroom`s window you can enjoy sea view towards Andfjord and horizon.
You can also take a walk on a long beautiful beach.
Loviktunet has proximity to the whole of Vesterålen. It is also possible to take a day trip to Lofoten.
- Example of distance :
- Lovik- Andenes with whale safari about 53 km.
- Lovik-Svolvær, Lofoten about 134 km