Accomodation in Holiday Home in Vesterålen, Andøy, North Norway
We offer you accomodation in Our Holiday Home.The Yellow house was former farmhouse in Lovik and is now one of our two holiday home on Loviktunet in Lovik.
Availability in the Yellow house:
On this page we’ll show you some pictures and write a little bit about our Yellow House.
The Holiday Home is originally from approximately 1750 and it is considered an old house here in the north. House type was called “Nordland” and is a traditional house. The holiday home has been restored over a period and was ready for use in 2012.
Since then we have rented the house to both Norwegian and foreign guests. We have become acquainted with many interesting people. Hope you find the pictures interesting.
Please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
The yellow house is a Holiday Home in Andøy, Vesterålen, North Norway has:
- Livingroom, kitchen and bathroom/toilet on the main floor
- Can accommodate up to 8 persons in two bedrooms and one loft room.
- The bedrooms are on the first floor.
- The house is fully equipped for all housekeeping needs
- Free access to freezer, dish washer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Free Wi Fi.
- More than 5 person a small addition per day/person
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
You may also look at our facebook.com/ Loviktunet Utleie Nordlandshus
Proximity From Loviktunet you can reach to the whole of Vesterålen. It is also possible to take a day trip to Lofoten.
- Example of distance :
- Lovik- Andenes with whale safari about 53 km.
- Lovik-Svolvær, Lofoten about 134 km